10 Best Zwave Thermostat are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Zwave Thermostat In 2022
Lis The Best Zwave Thermostat Reviews
Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 T6 Pro Series Z-Wave Stat Thermostat & Comfort Control, Smart Home
3 used from $93.49
- Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 T6 Pro Series Z-Wave Stat Thermostat & Comfort Control, Smart Home
TRANE 14942771 Thermostat, Z-Wave, Works with Alexa White, 6.5 Inch
6 used from $45.02
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately);7 day programmable with up to 4 schedules per day. Only supports single stage (Y1) cooling
- Remote Control: Monitor and adjust your home's temperature and reduce energy consumption through your smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Easy install: Most people install the Trane XR524 thermostat in 30 minutes or less. NOTE: A 24 Volt common and hot wire MUST be connected to the control for operation. See manual for more details.
- Use It On The Go: The XR524 is Z-Wave compatible for use with leading home automation systems such as Nexia Home Intelligence. Communications: 908.42 MHz (Z-Wave RF)
- Filter and Maintenance Reminders: Send maintenance notifications and filter alerts to help extend the life of your HVAC system
Stelpro Z-Wave Plus KI STZW402WB+ Thermostat (White) for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
1 used from $88.08
- UNIQUE Z-WAVE: The Stelpro KI is the first Z-Wave thermostat in North America to work with line voltage, with a 2-wire connection to the heater.
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Remotely control your baseboard and convector heaters from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller - sold separately).
- SAVE SMART: Set your own temperature schedules to reduce energy bills with minimal effort; take advantage of the device's ECO mode, designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- ELEVATED CLIMATE CONTROL: Create advanced automations by pairing the Stelpro KI with other Z-Wave devices. Trigger the heating on/off with a door/window sensor, temperature sensor, motion sensor, etc.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: This thermostat is Z-Wave Plus and UL certified. Made in Canada. Works with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia and Wink.
Remotec ZTS-500US Z-Wave Smart Thermostat
$69.99 in stock
Honeywell Home RCHT8610WF T5 Smart Thermostat Energy Star Wi-Fi Programmable Touchscreen Alexa Ready - C-Wire Required
20 used from $71.83
- The T5 Smart thermostat is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Cortana and other ecosystems
- 7-Day Flexible Scheduling or Location Based Temperature control (GeoFencing)
- Adaptive recovery learns how long it takes to achieve the right temperature at the right time and automatically runs your system to get to your desired temperature when you want it, with auto change from heat to cool
- ENERGY STAR certified. Help save energy, track your heating and cooling with monthly energy reports and get personalized tips on reducing energy use
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Forced air (gas, oil or electric), hot water and steam, and heat pumps with electric backup. Does NOT work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V). C-Wire required.
Ecobee3 Lite SmartThermostat, Black
$149.00 in stock
9 used from $139.20
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
Google Nest Thermostat - Smart Thermostat for Home - Programmable Wifi Thermostat - Snow
$99.99 in stock
9 used from $79.99
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory
- Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home
- Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone
- Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet
Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY, Works With Alexa, Energy Star Certified, ST55
$99.00 in stock
9 used from $70.44
- PRIVACY PROTECTION*: Sensi won’t sell your personal information to third parties
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR-certified Sensi smart thermostat can help you save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access, and usage reports
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Works with HVAC equipment found in most homes. Common wire (c-wire) is not required in most applications
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Sensi can help monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system by delivering valuable usage reports, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement
- SIMPLE CONFIGURATION: Looks and feels like a thermostat. Has buttons and fits the same space as a traditional thermostat so you don’t have to patch and paint your walls
Centralite Pearl Thermostat (Works with SmartThings, Spectrum, Cox, Time Warner Cable, Vera, and ZigBee Platforms), White
$39.95 in stock
- Works with SmartThings, Spectrum, Cox, Time Warner Cable, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- Controls up to 2 stage heat/2 stage cool
- Installs in about 15 minutes
- Built-in power amplifier for exceptional range
- Touch controls
ecobee EB-STATe3L-01 3 Lite Thermostat, Wi-Fi, Works with Amazon Alexa
$148.01 in stock
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Your ecobee3 lite powers on through the C and Rc terminal. Be sure to insert your R/Rc/Rh wire in the Rc terminal of your ecobee3 lite thermostat.
- Fast, easy installation - install your ecobee in 30 minutes or less. The step-by-step guide on our mobile app and free expert support make it easy.Smarter comfort - your ecobee understands your local weather, schedule and desired comfort settings, to ensure your home is at the right temperature at the right time
- Personal energy reports - get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more
- Peace of mind - your ecobee monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you If it senses that something isn’t working properly. Refer userguide before use