10 Best Kentucky Blue Grass are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Kentucky Blue Grass In 2022
Lis The Best Kentucky Blue Grass Reviews
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix - 7 lb., Use in Full Sun, Light Shade, Fine Bladed Texture, and Medium Drought Resistance, Seeds up to 4,660 sq. ft.
- Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn
- Kentucky Bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance
- Exclusive 4 in 1 WaterSmart PLUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease
- Seeds up to 4,660 sq. ft.
- Not available in LA
Outsidepride Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed - 5 LBS
- Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seed is one of the highest rated perennial grass seeds on the market today in many NTEP evaluations. Its beautiful dark green color, soft texture, disease resistance, cold tolerance, and easy of establishment make it a top lawn choice.
- If you are looking to plant a new lawn in the northern or transition zone, you must look at Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seeds as one of the choices for your needs.
- It creates a thick carpet that has an unusually dark rich blue-green color. It is the most popular bluegrass in the United States and it has many desirable qualities including: dark blue-green color, slow growth habit, drought tolerance, disease resistance, and more than 15 years of proving itself as a great choice.
- This grass seed is recommended for home lawns, parks, golf courses, and athletic fields. It withstands high traffic and stays thick and lush as well as being extremely cold tolerant.
- For a new lawn, sow 2 to 3 pounds per 1,000 square feet of this top rated seed.
Jacklin Seed - Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed (5 lbs (2,000 sq ft))
- HEISMAN is an elite mix of 85% Kentucky Bluegrass and 15% Perennial Ryegrass. Heisman is ideal for any consumer looking to have the best-looking lawn and landscape. 15% Perennial Ryegrass provides quick germination while 85% Kentucky Bluegrass provides durable blades of grass that fills in, thickens your lawn, and over time, will crowd out the Perennial Ryegrass leaving the customer with a pure Kentucky Bluegrass lawn and landscape.
- KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density.
- PERENNIAL RYEGRASS provides rapid germination, wear resistance, recuperative ability, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
- USE ON: residential lawns, athletic fields, municipal and community parks, golf course roughs, and other high-traffic areas.
- WHEN TO APPLY: Spring and fall, between 60°F and 80°F, are the best times to seed but can be used anytime during the growing season, applicable to your region. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. If grass seed is applied in fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Jonathan Green (11970) Blue Panther Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed - Cool Season Lawn Seed (3 lb)
$31.11 in stock
- 100% KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS GRASS SEED - Use our Blue Panther Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed when you want to keep a 100% KBG lawn or introduce KBG into an existing lawn. These bluegrasses are grown by leading sod growers across the USA.
- ESTABLISHES NEW YARDS & FILLS THINNING LAWNS - Our cool-season grass seed grows a sod-quality lawn from seed. It can also be used to overseed a thinning lawn that was previously planted with Kentucky bluegrass sod.
- PROVIDES A DARK GREEN LAWN - This grass seed produces healthy, dense, and attractive turf with a dark-green color. Blue Panther lawns are very uniform in leaf texture and can withstand high traffic.
- IDEAL GROWING CONDITIONS - This grass seed requires full sun to partial shade. The best time to apply is mid-August to mid-October while the ground is still warm and the nights are cooler. The next best time to plant is mid-March through mid-May.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE - This 3 lb bag will seed up to 2,400 sq. ft. for new lawns. For overseeding, this bag will seed up to 4,800 sq. ft. The germination time for Blue Panther Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed blend is 21 - 28 days.
GreenView 2829352 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Blend, 3 lb.
$19.99 in stock
- Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color
- Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas
- Kentucky Bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury
- Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn
- Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1,500 sq. ft. coverage if seeding new lawn; 3,000 sq. ft. coverage if over seeding existing lawn
Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed, 1 Pound
- Produces a beautiful and rich dark green
- It has a medium to fine textured turf
- Cool-season grass; Will tolerate some shade
- Seeds 1 lb approximately 200 sq. ft.
My Grass Is Blue - Simple Minimalist Retro Bluegrass T-Shirt
- Sweet old school style bluegrass design for fans of old-time, bluegrass, folk, country and acoustic music!
- Perfect gift for bluegrass fans who play banjo, mandolin, bass, guitar, fiddle and resonating guitars
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The Lost Art of Reading Nature’s Signs: Use Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals―and Other Forgotten Skills (Natural Navigation)
$13.56 in stock
67 used from $8.10
5 used from $5.16
|Is Adult Product|
Outsidepride SPF-30 Heat & Drought Tolerant Hybrid Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed - 10 LBS
- Now Professional Turf managers can add genetic diversity with a high-performance Texas Bluegrass x Kentucky Bluegrass cross! Expanding the area of adaptation for bluegrasses, TX x KBG types have been successful farther south than traditional Kentucky bluegrasses, and are adding heat tolerance and summer performance to northern zone turf.
- SPF 30 produces a high percentage of living ground cover throughout the summer, recovers quickly from drought, and is resistant to brown patch. With its aggressive rhizomes, SPF 30 improves the ability of tall fescue turf to recover when combined in a mixture.
- SPF 30 is an elite and medium-bladed bluegrass for landscape contractors, sports turf managers, and golf course superintendents who are battling the stress of summer heat. SPF 30 (HB 128) is a sister to HB 129 TX x KBG. Use SPF 30 hybrid bluegrass in Sod, Sports, Golf Roughs and Lawns. Hybrid bluegrasses germinate from seed slightly faster than Kentucky bluegrass, but the differences in overall establishment rate have not been significant.
- Hybrid bluegrass germinates and establishes slower than tall fescue. Hybrid bluegrass survive prolonged heat and drought periods. Another noteworthy feature is the disease tolerance of hybrid bluegrass. SPF 30 has shown increased tolerance to many diseases compared to regular Kentucky bluegrass including Rhizoctonia blight.
- Sow 2 - 3 pounds per 1,000 square feet or 80 - 10 lbs per acre to begin growing your soft, fine bladed, but drought tolerant lawn grass today.